Thursday, February 5, 2009

Noisy drainpipes

We have a noisy drainpipe just outside our bedroom window. When there is a light rain or a heavy fog, it does that drip, drip, drip thing. It get's annoying. It's been on my fixit list for some time. This morning, I was awoken by rainwater coming down that drain pipe. I laid in bed listening to it for a long time. I remembered that it was still on my fixit list and decided it was time to do something about it - Today! So, I removed it from my fixit list. I can live with that ocassional drip, drip drip, if it means I'll be able to hear the sound it makes when we're getting serious precipitation... and we are. And it sounds great, even at 3:30 in the morning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Get a rain chain (google). They're quiet, and they are different.