Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Tha Fall Colors

Someday I'd like to visit the New England states to enjoy the Fall colors.  Until then, I can appreciate the colors I'm seeing daily in the Napa Valley. I snapped these pictures on my hike earlier today.

That string of yellow trees in the center of
the picture borders the Oakville Cross Roads


That's Skellenger Lane in the bottom area of the picture
Skellenger Lane is the closest cross street to
Piña Napa Valley on the Silverado Trail

Digger Pine & Buckeye trees on the left

Old barbed wire converging with older barbed wire

My cheap little camera does a fairly good job,

even taking short videos

and lastly, Yogi Bear enjoying life


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The last blog post was in Novemeber, what happened? Whats new at the winery and in the vineyards. Keep us posted!

Ranndy Piña said...

Okay, okay. I'll have something to share next week. If not, give me some more crap then - Sorry.